Got These from All Recipes and wanted to keep them for reference
Lime Jello Salad
7 fluid ounces lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 (3 ounce) package lime flavored gelatin mix
8 ounces cream cheese
1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
3/4 cup chopped pecans
1 teaspoon mayonnaise
1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. In a saucepan, combine the carbonated beverage and marshmallows. Stir over medium heat until marshmallows melt. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. Add the gelatin and cream cheese and mix until gelatin is dissolved.
3. Add the pineapple and juice, pecans, mayonnaise and whipped topping. Mix well and pour into a 7x11 inch dish and chill until set.
**Tips were to make sure to measure the 7 up to get exactly 7 oz and to make sure to use 3 oz package of jello
2 (6 ounce) packages orange flavored gelatin
4 cups boiling water
1 quart orange sherbet
2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
3 bananas, sliced
1. Combine the gelatin and boiling water; stir until dissolved. Add sherbet and fruit; mix well.
2. Pour into a 9x13 dish and chill until set. Serve cold.
**Tip was to Use pinapple instead of bananas
2 (0.3 ounce) packages sugar-free cherry flavored gelatin mix
2 cups boiling water
1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Combine the gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Mix in cranberry sauce and pineapple.
2. Transfer to glass serving dishes. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Chill until set and serve.
**Tip was to use use cranberry gelatin and whole berry cranberry sauce. Omit pecans
Welcome to our end of the week recap for July 15-22, 2017! Latest Recipes Featured E-Cookbook or Meal Plan What is the most stressful part of your day? The...